How many Musicians do we have here?

Well, I play the flute for my Jr. High school band, and at home I play the guitar, keyboards, percussion, a little bass, and remix music when I get bored.

Really the only instruments I am good at are the flute and guitar, but I have been plaing those for ages. I am really good at translating C instrument music into bass lines and piano music, though
big_smile.png

I play oboe, flute, Native American flute, piccolo, english horn, clarinet, alto sax, ukulele, piano, sing...among others.

I'm studying music in college, so I guess you could say- Music's my life
big_smile.png

I have spent a pretty penny on violin and cello lessons for my 3 boys. They started at 4 years old. It's money well spent. Of course they don't appreciate it yet. It's ugly around my house when it's time to practice. I keep telling them they'll thank me when they're 30!

I'm learning the djembe drum right now. It's a lot of fun. Just trying to get the beat and go with it. I go to the local drum circle the next town over every other Sunday. I'm a little fish in with the big fish, and I always feel nervous before I go, but dang it - I go! I'm learning on my own with CDs and DVDs.

I can a play a little piano (emphasis on little) and am a perscussionist. Good enough that I got a music scholarship when I went to college.
I didn't play for a long time, but now play with the local community orchestra. I love it!!

Back
Top Bottom