How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Day 14. I saw dark areas but it's hard to candle with a flashlight, through brown eggs. With the eggs in the incubator I saw movement in one, and in another I saw feathers and a beak!
:fl
Amazing! I was able to see the chick internally pipped into the air sack with both of Henny’s chicks last Nov. that was amazing to see. I careful put the eggs back in the position I found them under her. She is such a good mama

This is Betty all grown up now
104D5E6C-958E-4EA3-9EDB-C78906443865.jpeg

3.sort of. I’m off today and just went down to check the coop. Found a nice big light brown egg from Bossy and a soft-shelled egg that I think came from Jade from the shape. It’s a little smaller than her usual but Goldie’s eggs are pointy on one end and round on the other. I busted it for the girls to have and added Bossy’s to my bushel basket.

*Checked the coop when I fed the horse and found a snake. Encouraged him to leave without any trouble. Went back down after dark to close the coop and found. Another Banty egg! Snakie -poo was too early I guess. This was laid after we removed the snake.

Attachments

• IMG_5304.jpeg
    IMG_5304.jpeg
    468.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5305.jpeg
    IMG_5305.jpeg
    558.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_5307.jpeg
    IMG_5307.jpeg
    729.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_5309.jpeg
    IMG_5309.jpeg