How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

View attachment 2990191

Finally conformation that all 9 hens/Pullets are laying… The tan egg left top corner should be the Black Swedish Hen, the tan egg next to it and the tan egg bellow that egg have speckles and come from the two Phoenix hens. The two green eggs come from the two Crested Cream Legbar x Welsummer Pullets… these two girls have been laying machines. The pinkish egg is from a Naked Neck, the tan egg next to it from a D’Uccle. The Darkest egg from a Blue French Maran and the slighter less dark from a Naked Neck. I am going to have to start cooking eggs daily… I just realized I have 4 dozen eggs in the frig… 😂

I will cook up a bunch of custard or rice pudding this weekend, hard boil some tonight, maybe make a breakfast egg pie thingy… and what ever else I can think of.

Lunch at work is going to be an egg a day now.
Beautiful eggs and congrats!! :yesss::thumbsup:woot

We are at 3 eggs so far and I’m pretty sure one is a double! The Dottes are slowly starting to lay and it’s getting hard to figure out who lays what… For a family that doesn’t eat a ton of eggs, we’re getting a bit over run 😅 Gave my dad a dozen and another dozen to our neighbour. He lost almost all his hens and they gave us tons of eggs last summer, so it’s nice to give back!
1CCCBC26-A9EA-41C4-BCAC-73D7D787DE5E.jpeg
884241A2-8A29-4B1D-A60C-7E08D04AC962.jpeg
2D0B1BC5-A8AA-4559-9FC9-F1C4C23DDAC5.jpeg

We are at 3 eggs so far and I’m pretty sure one is a double! The Dottes are slowly starting to lay and it’s getting hard to figure out who lays what… For a family that doesn’t eat a ton of eggs, we’re getting a bit over run 😅 Gave my dad a dozen and another dozen to our neighbour. He lost almost all his hens and they gave us tons of eggs last summer, so it’s nice to give back!
View attachment 2990919View attachment 2990920View attachment 2990922
Maybe put a sign out to sell some !

Back
Top Bottom