How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

It's only a matter of time until I get more. I'm planning a hatch in a few months.

And I like your avatar, I'm owned by two sable rough collies. :D
Thank you! That pointy-nosed critter is Sammy, a slightly neurotic 3-yo shaded sable Sheltie. I've had rough Collies in the past. Sammy is apprenticed to Gracie, my 10-yo sable and white Sheltie who is teaching him what to bark at and how to keep coyotes away from the chickens. 😉

Thank you! That pointy-nosed critter is Sammy, a slightly neurotic 3-yo shaded sable Sheltie. I've had rough Collies in the past. Sammy is apprenticed to Gracie, my 10-yo sable and white Sheltie who is teaching him what to bark at and how to keep coyotes away from the chickens. 😉

I have Teddy and Cadence, both of whom will herd my chickens into the coop when needed. I have to keep Cady on a leash, because once the chickens are inside the coop, she figures anything else with feathers needs to be herded into the coop too, and tries to get the wild birds in.

I have Teddy and Cadence, both of whom will herd my chickens into the coop when needed. I have to keep Cady on a leash, because once the chickens are inside the coop, she figures anything else with feathers needs to be herded into the coop too, and tries to get the wild birds in.
Priceless! Gracie tries to help too but she is very bad at it. She just runs around randomly, yelling her fool head off and making me mad so I yell at her. It's all great fun as the chickens put themselves away with no help from us at all.

Back
Top Bottom