How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Monday 3 - 1 white 2 - brown
Tuesday 6 - 2 white 4 - brown and I am exhausted from baking this weekend using 4 dozen eggs for banana bread, cranberry walnut, cinnamon raisin, zucchini bread, praline topped apple bread, Christmas star twisted bread, pumpkin pies, and tomorrow the deviled eggs also 2 dozen dinner rolls.
I’m exhausted- and hungry!-just ready your awesome list!!

I Made pumpkin pies a few days ago and they’re almost gone! I have both my daughter and my husband with me this week at a timeshare. She’s away at college and he’s been traveling extensively so this a special time this week. I brought a lot of food with me so I can make their favorite meals. I think I may run out as they're eating it all faster than I anticipated - lol!

We've had one instance of 8 eggs from our 8 ladies but they're all first-time layers so I'm happy with whatever I get, especially since I didn't expect them to keep laying this late in the year. We get at least 3 every day though. Love to have folks tell me how much they love the rich, nearly orange color of the yolks !! I think I'm officially hooked on chickens.....

Back
Top Bottom