How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Still working on good numbers here. No 26 yet but keeping up there from 19-24
120 for the week and
155 for the month
Selling about 10 dozen or so a week. Always have carry over eggs it seems. Can't wait to get certification

Last edited:
Still working on good numbers here. No 26 yet but keeping up there from 19-24
120 for the week and
155 for the month
Selling about 10 dozen or so a week. Always have carry over eggs it seems. Can't wait to get certification
I am bad keep number each day but nothing much over that mind does
not quite work that way anymore I usually have lowest 9 high is 16
most common 13... What is certification?

I am bad keep number each day but nothing much over that mind does
not quite work that way anymore I usually have lowest 9 high is 16
most common 13... What is certification?
lol I finally found an awesome app to help keep track but I found pages on pininterest that we write every day.
Certification so we can sell at markets, more public places and some stores.

lol I finally found an awesome app to help keep track but I found pages on pininterest that we write every day.
Certification so we can sell at markets, more public places and some stores.
I was thinking maybe you were getting NIP certified.

16/21 - its gorgeous outside but were stuck inside healing from being sore from car wreck.
Oh my, I hope that's all the injury you suffered, just soreness.
hugs.gif
Hope you are back to normal quickly!

lol should be easier right now as Easter is a week away, just remind folks of that and they should fly out of the fridge:)
A friend of mine sent me a picture of a pastry she made using my colorful chicken eggs. I think it was called Italian Egg wreath of something. I know the Italian part is correct, LOL. It looked like a braided pastry with the colorful eggs (shell & all) woven into it and then baked. She said usually the dye the eggs first but because I have such a colorful egg basket, she didn't need to!

14 eggs today.

I was thinking maybe you were getting NIP certified.
I believe this is what we will do, NIP certified. Thought it was same but forgot letters (ugh)
Oh my, I hope that's all the injury you suffered, just soreness. :hugs  Hope you are back to normal quickly!

A friend of mine sent me a picture of a pastry she made using my colorful chicken  eggs.  I think it was called Italian Egg wreath of something.  I know the Italian part is correct, LOL.  It looked like a braided pastry with the colorful eggs (shell & all) woven into it and then baked.  She said usually the dye the eggs first but because I have such a colorful egg basket, she didn't need to!

14 eggs today.

Back
Top Bottom