How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

25/25
yesss.gif

Last edited:
I
I have an Brilliant idea for your duck. If I were you I would catch some frogs. I'm thinking 3 to 6 depending on size and feed daily till she's back up to snuff. A few frogs would provide protein and calcium. I don't have any ducks, but I think they eat frogs.
5/5 today. GC

I do get tiny frogs in my yard all the time, and they do eat them.

Thursday

Chicken eggs 8 found
cool.png

Turkey eggs 2, I must have mist her egg yesterday
pop.gif

I managed to sell five more of my EE chicks today
wee.gif

The goose is still sitting on the nest under the porch
yesss.gif

Temp low 70's and a bit windy but clear skys all day
duc.gif

My younger brother and his wife came up last weekend and visited for several days and today she put up the photos she took wile here and it was close to a hundred or so some were of my brother and I digging for gold at the mine and the rest were of my geese ducks guinea hens and chickens from the desert a grouse rabbit and some quail but 60 or so of the photos were of the wild mules donkeys and horses how funny some people are .
tongue.png

Thursday

Chicken eggs 8 found :cool:

Turkey eggs 2, I must have mist her egg yesterday :pop

I managed to sell five more of my EE chicks today :weee

The goose is still sitting on the nest under the porch :yesss:

Temp low 70's and a bit windy but clear skys all day :duc

My younger brother and his wife came up last weekend and visited for several days and today she put up the photos she took wile here and it was close to a hundred or so some were of my brother and I digging for gold at the mine and the rest were of my geese ducks guinea hens and chickens from the desert  a grouse rabbit and some quail but 60 or so of the photos were of the wild mules donkeys and horses how funny some people are .  :p
Yeah, Who would take pictures of wildlife? When there are chickens about? Chickens, things related to chickens, are all you'll find for pics on my phone.
4/5 so far today. GC

Back
Top Bottom