How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

I have had my 6-chickens for a week today, and have collected a total of 20-eggs

Nice
1f44d-1f3fb.png

Last edited:
I only got 32 eggs last week. You'd think production would be up with the extra hour of daylight, but no!
The reason? Lack of nutrition. Silly girls are eating snow,ice, and mud.
They are eating about a third less pellets, and with no bugs, worms, insects or grass. They are not able to lay at full capacity.
I have told them daily when I see them eating snow, to go eat some pellets. Do they listen to me? NO!
Will just have to wait for the snow to melt, and the bugs to appear.
4/5 today. GC

32 of 35 possible eggs in a week in artic weather is awesome! Your hens rock!

I am so sorry about you son :mad: all my prayers out have they considered
a transplant I would give up one of mine
awww thank you so very much my friend. Dialysis has been going strong for a week. It completely exhausts him. But only 2.5 week left then we can do it at home. He flat lined Thursday but came to, took a couple days to finally get back to almost normal. We are praying transplant in the future. That would be a most wonderful gift. If not, hes having dialysis for the rest of his life.
He's having major surgery putting us in the hospital for 5-7day:/ not sure about the chickadees as dad won't touch them but he's here for the dogs. Ughh more stress.
Had eaten eggs Monday-Thurs then haven't again. Fixing girls realized we are only gone half the day.

Last edited:
What is going on with these numbers???
We've been lowering with days getting longer then gaining in numbers?? We've even been down to 10 again:/
Don't these girls know Easter is coming? LMBO

Back
Top Bottom