How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

You just be safe please

Thanks! We made it through just fine.
smile.png

15 eggs yesterday
25 eggs today

We're in the middle of a blizzard, zero visibility and it's snowing. Gathered the last 8 eggs tonight, slipped and fell on my butt (and hip) on the snow covered ice, and lost my eight eggs.
hit.gif

I even bent my basket.
barnie.gif
somad.gif
Doggonit!

Oh, no! I hope you didn't get hurt! Better that you busted your eggs & not your hip!
lau.gif

4-5 eggs a day from 5 RIR.
celebrate.gif
yippiechickie.gif
thumbsup.gif
D.gif
woot.gif
big_smile.png
Nice!

I got 19 eggs from 24 hens today.

We're in the middle of a blizzard, zero visibility and it's snowing. Gathered the last 8 eggs tonight, slipped and fell on my butt (and hip) on the snow covered ice,  and lost my eight eggs.:hit
I even bent my basket.:barnie :mad:   Doggonit!
[/quote]

Oh, no!  I hope you didn't get hurt!  Better that you busted your eggs & not your hip! :lau

So true! :gig I made certain to walk a wide path around the ice today...lol. And I was able to bend my basket back into shape. It's metal...who knew! I thought it was cheap plastic...:lau

30 eggs today.
They seem to lay the best during crappy weather. ..lol!

Last edited:
We're in the middle of a blizzard, zero visibility and it's snowing. Gathered the last 8 eggs tonight, slipped and fell on my butt (and hip) on the snow covered ice,  and lost my eight eggs.:hit
I even bent my basket.:barnie :mad:   Doggonit!

Oh, no!  I hope you didn't get hurt!  Better that you busted your eggs & not your hip! :lau

So true! :gig I made certain to walk a wide path around the ice today...lol. And I was able to bend my basket back into shape. It's metal...who knew! I thought it was cheap plastic...:lau

30 eggs today.
They seem to lay the best during crappy weather. ..lol![/quote]
Yep, mine like tornado weather apparently! Lol

Back
Top Bottom