How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

Thanks!  I just lucked out...lol. The eggs in the pic are from Easter Eggers, Old English Game Bantams, Silkie crosses and combinations of the three.
There 'may' be a couple of pullets sired by Mr. Rock (who I believe is actually a Cuckoo Maran.) 

My Icelandic and Ameraucana pullets are too young to lay. I've got very young pullets sired by the hybrid Maran, the Cuckoo Maran and the purebred Silkies so hopefully some other shades in there...lol. I'll be breeding with the Icelandic and the new Barred Rock rooster next year.

You've got some stunning EE eggs would love to see some pics of your flock.
Unfortunately part of our 25 predator losses this year were two of our nicest EE layers. Hoping to get more in the future. We do have one pullet from the same hatchery that we bought this year that hasn't started laying yet and some SLW/EE of our own that so far are laying pretty blue/green and green eggs. We also got a white sport cream legbar this year that lays beautiful blue eggs with just a hint of green sometimes and another cream legbar that isn't laying yet. Finally we also got an Orpington/legbar mix that also Inst laying yet.

We also have Oegb what colors do you have? We have a black pair, a self blue hen, a silver duckwing pair and a blue brassy backed hen, we also have two black split to self blue pullets.

We also have silkies a white hen, a gray hen, a partridge pullet, a paint (pullet?), a partridge cockeral(his mother was a buff), a gray cockeral with red shoulders(his mother was the grey hen and his father was a red partridge- we are looking to rehome him), and two(pullets?) That are white rooster crossed with the gray hen, very cool looking they're white with gray wing tips and tails. We also have a buff and blue that are too young to sex still.

Then of course we also have the rest of the lf flock. Orpingtons both American and English, speckled Sussex, SLW, a Delaware, etc etc.

Tuesday

Chicken eggs 3 found

Goose eggs 1

Temp 64F degrees with 20MPH cold winds coming from the south blowing north but we did have clear skys . and nights high 30s and as with high winds out whit the old trash in the yard and in with the new funny how many plastic bags are involved in all of this .

10 eggs even with 6 inches of snow on the ground and being in the 30's temp wise. Go girls go

Back
Top Bottom