How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

I lost my 2 baby ducks Sunday night. I feel terrible. There was no trail of feathers so I dont know where they were taken.

So sorry to hear, its always horrible to go thru this.
1f622.png

I lost my 2 baby ducks Sunday night. I feel terrible. There was no trail of feathers so I dont know where they were taken.

So sorry. We lost 1 hen like that and later found her drug through the window of the old shed and into the back corner. Same critter also ripped up 1 hen so bad we put her down and several others but they recovered.

Getting 4 eggs a day out of 5 hens adding 5 more hens in the next 5 weeks. Pretty sure i had a hen prematurly reach her slow lay point. She laid two eggs with no shell at all and no soft sac at all just white and yolk. Then stopped laying for a bit. Not eggbound and she is healthy had an eye on her.

You just caught me, mymilliefleur...herein after to be known as MM because I had to look twice to spell it right.....

Scout is a gorgeous, healthy, non-egg laying rooster! I know, I know - he's had us fooled so many times. Called him a he since day one, then he started to look so pullet-like everyone including me changed our minds. But there's no mistake now - he's all boy! Thanks for asking about him. He's near and dear to my heart, even if he won't let me get near to his.

He's almost 6 months old now, and since the Good Lord forgot to tell him he's "disabled" we aren't going to tell him either! Oh, and even though his feet don't work, his crower certainly does.

And 9/10 today. All Easter Eggers cooperated. If Kat had laid an egg that would have been a tenner!
wink.png

He sure has grown into a handsome boy, hasn't he?
big_smile.png
He's lucky to have had such good care.

You just caught me, mymilliefleur...herein after to be known as MM because I had to look twice to spell it right.....

Scout is a gorgeous, healthy, non-egg laying rooster! I know, I know - he's had us fooled so many times. Called him a he since day one, then he started to look so pullet-like everyone including me changed our minds. But there's no mistake now - he's all boy! Thanks for asking about him. He's near and dear to my heart, even if he won't let me get near to his.

He's almost 6 months old now, and since the Good Lord forgot to tell him he's "disabled" we aren't going to tell him either! Oh, and even though his feet don't work, his crower certainly does.

And 9/10 today. All Easter Eggers cooperated. If Kat had laid an egg that would have been a tenner!
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom