1f44f.png
1f604.png

Me too!

Yesterday (March 27)
Chicken-14/17/17 Duck-2/3/3
6 brown 2 Big ol' mottled brownish black ones
6 blue
2 white

I still have company and am still very busy so i still have not had time to get caught up on here!!!
hmm.png

My next generation layers are hatched! I hatched 5 and bought 9, with 14 total.

Here are a few of them:

Cream Legbar pullet (I got 2 of them out of 3 hatches), pictured with a feed store BO and 2 barred Rocks

Sapphire (Cream Legbar roo over White Leghorn hen, I hatched 2 of these:

Sapphire just hatched!

Easter Bar pullet, she has a pea comb, muffs and a beard, not sure if she is crested yet though, she is Kendrain's Grandchicken...LOL:

Last edited:
I hear ya, Blooie. I got 20 eggs yesterday! Holy cow, it's a good thing I have someone who will take them if I need to cull, which I do need to remove probably 3 troublemakers now that it's Spring. *tongue in cheek* (it was 8 F this a.m.
hmm.png
)
I found a tiny rubber egg on top of nest box next to a large poo dropping, at first I thought there was a big problem. Maybe it's Midnight's 2nd egg?
idunno.gif
Definitely tiny bantam sized egg.

Cuteness overload! I think Cream Legbars are one of the chickens I'd love to have. But not now - got my hands plenty full with 11 adults and 14 chicks!
Thank you! The Cream legbars are cool, I like that they look kind of wild, or gamish, and the blue eggs are pretty! You and I both have 14 fuzzy butts, chicken math tricked me again!!!

I've got them set up on Chick cam...LOL...so addicted to chickens!
lau.gif

Back
Top Bottom