How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

WooHoo - 3/15
celebrate.gif
, we added a new name to the "laying" list today when Jo gifted us with her first egg. So I now have one BO and 2 SLW that are laying. Poor thing got a little mixed up. She was in the nest box doing her thing, got serious about it, started singing her song (no egg yet) and hopped out of the nest ..... and THEN squatted down in middle of the coop floor and laid her egg.
We also have a brahma doing her best to convince me she's ready to lay - which is funny, because I expected them to be the last to lay - we'll see, but if I don't see an egg from her this week I'll be surprised.

WooHoo - 3/15
celebrate.gif
, we added a new name to the "laying" list today when Jo gifted us with her first egg. So I now have one BO and 2 SLW that are laying. Poor thing got a little mixed up. She was in the nest box doing her thing, got serious about it, started singing her song (no egg yet) and hopped out of the nest ..... and THEN squatted down in middle of the coop floor and laid her egg.
We also have a brahma doing her best to convince me she's ready to lay - which is funny, because I expected them to be the last to lay - we'll see, but if I don't see an egg from her this week I'll be surprised.
Congrats!

Two for us again today, and three non layers are snooping around the nests.

I went camping over the weekend and came home today to our first egg!!! Our girls are approx 17 weeks old. Since being home this am we have gotten two more eggs! Yay!!
1f414.png
1f60a.png

Back
Top Bottom