How Many Eggs Did You Get Today?

1/3 first one i've gotten since thanksgiving week hopefully the chicken strike is over.
fl.gif
I get maybe 1 a week from my bantam hen and my laying hens are are strike just like urs they aint laid jack in over 2 weeks :{

Six yeah.
I now have 16 hens that are of laying age so, that is not really to good odds.

I get maybe 1 a week from my bantam hen and my laying hens are are strike just like urs they aint laid jack in over 2 weeks :{

See, that's what y'all get for living where it is too hot in the winter for the chickens!
See how well those in colder climates are doing:
gig.gif

6 again today.

Note that is 6 from 8 girls
wink.png

It was just above 0 F last night, high today was 8 F I think. 8 eggs from 12 girls.
(Just don't go back and see that is was not much warmer yesterday and I only got 3
wink.png
)

Bruce

1/5 and has been running at that for three weeks. Cold today, maybe 10. I added extra light two weeks ago and a heat lamp. One of the five is molting. Usually got 3-4 eggs a day.

See, that's what y'all get for living where it is too hot in the winter for the chickens!
See how well those in colder climates are doing:
gig.gif

Note that is 6 from 8 girls
wink.png

It was just above 0 F last night, high today was 8 F I think. 8 eggs from 12 girls.
(Just don't go back and see that is was not much warmer yesterday and I only got 3
wink.png
)

Bruce
HUSH!
smile.png
28 Degrees is pretty cold for tn

Back
Top Bottom