Hose Bib

sandburRanch

Songster
Mar 2, 2022
If the hose bib connection is a nuisance problem to connect the hose , modify the spigot with a 45° ell connection .
Spigot - 7-14-23.JPG

Last edited:
Lowes. HomeDepot, Amazon.
I don't like the ones at Ace.
Thank you. Ace is my local option, but Home Depot is on my way home from the chiropractor.

Ace has been ... disappointing... recently. And I avoid ordering, as I've already said. There are downsides to living out here. Not many, but some.

Thank you. Ace is my local option, but Home Depot is on my way home from the chiropractor.

Ace has been ... disappointing... recently. And I avoid ordering, as I've already said. There are downsides to living out here. Not many, but some.
I understand. Truly i do. I had Lowes deliver me some stuff, too big, too long, and heavy to put on the trailer behind my car (5,000# of rebar). They had to get it from two different stores.

One truck showed up on time, right location. One truck attempted to make delivery in the wrong county...

Being remote is nice. Until you have to chainsaw your way out of the driveway, and the local power company makes clear your part of the county is its absolute bottom priority because there aren't enough users of power, and no critical busineses, to make it worth the drive unless there is nothing better to do...

Being remote is nice. Until you have to chainsaw your way out of the driveway, and the local power company makes clear your part of the county is its absolute bottom priority because there aren't enough users of power, and no critical busineses, to make it worth the drive unless there is nothing better to do.
Yep. I'm not middle of nowhere; just near the end of this power line. 5 houses = no rush.

Back
Top Bottom