Hi, I'm a proud New Chicken Mom!

pbarb1108

In the Brooder
Apr 18, 2023
Hi all, I'm a proud new chicken mom! I have recently figured out that my Frizzle Cochin Bantam is a boy :-( I cannot keep a roo where I am. I live in Riverside County Ca ...need to regime this cutie with someone who won't eat him or feed him to something else. If you're int and not too far I'll deliver him with chick feed to the right home. Here he is ... Chuckles is around 6-7 weeks old

Attachments

• 71013041738__8C56B14B-6934-44CD-A397-D74CA691ABE8.jpeg
    71013041738__8C56B14B-6934-44CD-A397-D74CA691ABE8.jpeg
    341.5 KB · Views: 94
Hello and welcome to BYC! :frow

Aww....he is very cute. :love But it's understandable you can't keep him. You might post in our Buy Sell and Trade/Free to a Good Home forums... https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/animals-in-need-of-free-re-homing.16182/

Craigslist is an option, you might also contact your local 4-H club too, they love their poultry.

I hope you can find him a good home! Welcome to our community!

Hello and welcome to BYC! :frowGlad you joined.

I strongly suggest you join some local/regional FB Poultry Groups and post him there. Also, advertise him for $5 on your local Craigslist. Once you confirm he is going to a new home where he will be able to either live as a flock member, you can decline the $5. I do that all the time and have successfully rehomed many cockerels and roosters.

Hi all, I'm a proud new chicken mom! I have recently figured out that my Frizzle Cochin Bantam is a boy :-( I cannot keep a roo where I am. I live in Riverside County Ca ...need to regime this cutie with someone who won't eat him or feed him to something else. If you're int and not too far I'll deliver him with chick feed to the right home. Here he is ... Chuckles is around 6-7 weeks old
Welcome to BYC!!

Back
Top Bottom