Hi Everyone!

ChicChick223

In the Brooder
Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Hello everyone! My name is Naomi, I live in Missouri, and I am obsessed with everything
chickens! I am so thankful to have found such a wonderful community! BYC is so helpful! With Aged chicken parents, that help new chicken parents make the healthiest, and smartest decisions for our feathered friends! I've been unable to write this "Hello" thread because I have been so excited to read the fascinating articles and interesting reviews! So thankyou everyone for letting me be a part of the family!

BYC-Chicken-Greetings.png
hithere.gif
Do you have chickens currently? Glad you're enjoying the site already! Don't forget to check out the other social forums... there's lots of other young people here too!

Games, Jokes and Fun

Pictures and Stories of My Chickens

Random Ramblings

connie-computer-chick.gif

:welcome

Hi Naomi, it's nice to have you here with us! BYC has a ton of useful information so yes, there is a lot of reading to do :)

In case you haven't found it yet, here's a link to the Learning Center (under the Articles tab):
learning-center.11

And here's a link to your state thread:
Missouri

Now you have lots more reading material :lol:

Thanks for joining us!

Hello everyone! My name is Naomi, I live in Missouri, and I am obsessed with everything
chickens! I am so thankful to have found such a wonderful community! BYC is so helpful! With Aged chicken parents, that help new chicken parents make the healthiest, and smartest decisions for our feathered friends! I've been unable to write this "Hello" thread because I have been so excited to read the fascinating articles and interesting reviews! So thankyou everyone for letting me be a part of the family!

Welcome to BYC. Glad you joined the flock :jumpy I agree, there I so much useful information here. Best of luck with your wee ones!

Back
Top Bottom