Hey ya'll I'm back!

How in the world for you northerners deal with this icy cold white crap regularly?

I hate frozen waterers.

It gets worse as your body gets older. A large part is 'knowing' that it can happen because you have seen it before. My parents spent their last years in Fla. First thing my father did was winterize the house because he knew what mother nature/winter might do. After Hurricane Sandy when we were without power for 10 days I said 'never again' and had a house wide generator installed. I am thinking of you and all having to deal with this unfortunate situation.

The reason this really gets people is that these events are typically considered 100 year events. It really is not normal for this to be happening to you.

I visited Arizona in the spring when they had a 100 year event in back to back years as the Salt River (normally dry) flooded both years.
Nasty to get so much cold if you aren’t prepared.

But do prepare for more unbelievable weather the upcoming decades. Not once in a 100 year but every .. year. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️

Our climates have been disturbed because of the increase of greenhouse gasses. Strange and extremes weathers happen all over the world.

Lots of snow not only in southern states of the US but also in Spain and Greece. Huge hail that damages buildings in Europe. Heavy storms and rains in places where this never happened before in this scale like in southern states in Africa and Europe . Drought problems for crops because it didn’t rain for an extreme long period. Melting ice on the Northpole because of extreme warm temperatures. Melting permafrost in Norway and Siberia. Many more hurricanes in the US but also in Asia. Huge fires in California and Australia caused by lightning, hotter temperatures and drought.

The inconvenient truth is happening.

Nasty to get so much cold if you aren’t prepared.

But do prepare for more unbelievable weather the upcoming decades. Not once in a 100 year but every .. year. 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️

Our climates have been disturbed because of the increase of greenhouse gasses. Strange and extremes weathers happen all over the world.

Lots of snow not only in southern states of the US but also in Spain and Greece. Huge hail that damages buildings in Europe. Heavy storms and rains in places where this never happened before in this scale like in southern states in Africa and Europe . Drought problems for crops because it didn’t rain for an extreme long period. Melting ice on the Northpole because of extreme warm temperatures. Melting permafrost in Norway and Siberia. Many more hurricanes in the US but also in Asia. Huge fires in California and Australia caused by lightning, hotter temperatures and drought.

The inconvenient truth is happening.
Check historical facts. This is cyclical no matter what you want to believe.

Back
Top Bottom