HELP!! Where can I buy organic feed in the Tampa, area?

I just wanted to comment on AmericaunaMama's post. We met her today (after seeing this post) and were able to get some excellent organic feed for a great price. So if you are in or around Tampa Bay, it's totally worth giving her a call!
Thank you so much for the kind words and great review! I'm so glad we were able to get you the feed you were looking for. It was a great meeting you and the family and I hope to see you again soon!

I saw that you posted about a co op which orders organic feed. I am in Bartow, FL and would LOVE to join if possible. My chickens are just starting out, I have four at about 8 weeks and 2 that are just 2 weeks. The cost of the food isn't so bad, the shipping bites! Thanks for any help you can give.

Hey Deborah, I have a retail store in Tampa and carry most of the Countryside Organics products. You're welcome to call for more information 813.766.4836. Thanks!!

I saw this after I posted. I bookmarked your website after I saw it. Where is the store? I am in Bartow, but Tampa is not too far..

wow is the way to do this I want organics and I live in spring hill they look at me like I am crazy the shipping is a killer but my chicks are good please let me know

yep! I have a retail store in North Tampa really close to Busch and 275. Its called the Main Street Homestead.business hours are Tuesday through Friday from 11 to 4 and Saturday from 10 to 4. Have any questions your welcome to call 813 766 4836. Thanks so much!

wow is the way to do this I want organics and I live in spring hill they look at me like I am crazy the shipping is  a killer but my chicks are good  please let me know
[/quote]

We saw a 10 lb bag of organic feed at Bliss Feed Store in Zephyrhills, FL. You could try calling them....and see if they have larger bags... I am pretty sure Antioch Store in Thonotosassa/Antioch area has it too....not in a large bag though. I use Nature Wise from there...more expensive but no fillers/antibiotics in it.

Good Luck Tampa shopper!

Back
Top Bottom