Help !! My hen is sick šŸ˜·

Laddu

Songster
May 1, 2021
India
Hey therei have a 2 yeatold hem n she's acting strange since morning.. I don't know what has happened to her ..
I saw her back to be dirty so I cleaned her around her vent n she laid n egg in the morning yesterday at around 11 am then again today in the morning at 7.30 I found an egg but it shell was quite soft.. she's not eating anything or drinking..
The temp here is around 40Ā°c

A human calcium tablet with vitamin D3 giving orally every day for a few days may help if she is having a reproductive issue, such as salpingitis or an oviduct shell gland problem. Try to get her eating a balanced chicken feed and drinking water.

She pooped in the morning was normal but after that she poop like this around @11 them again now .. please someone reply
IMG20230516173141.jpg

She pooped in the morning was normal but after that she poop like this around @11 them again now .. please someone reply
View attachment 3507125
View attachment 3507125
@eggec
A human calcium tablet with vitamin D3 giving orally every day for a few days may help if she is having a reproductive issue, such as salpingitis or an oviduct shell gland problem. Try to get her eating a balanced chicken feed and drinking water.
Please see this

I would aim for about 600mg daily of calcium. Calcium citrate is absorbed most quickly, but calcium carbonate works as well. Vitamin D3 is usually included and helpful. Can you get it easily in where you live in India?

I would aim for about 600mg daily of calcium. Calcium citrate is absorbed most quickly, but calcium carbonate works as well. Vitamin D3 is usually included and helpful. Can you get it easily in where you live in India?
Yes I can

It's normal calcium tablet with vitamin d3

Back
Top Bottom