Hello to BYC! Introducing myself today.

CalChxRix

Hatching
May 16, 2024
Hello to BYC! Introducing myself today. I am fairly new to backyard chicken farming. I have 6 hens and a Rooster. One of the girls is a bantam, as is the rooster. "The Team" is: Buff Orpington, Buff Brahma, Laced Golden Wyandotte, Americuana, White Speckled Sussex, and my Bantams- Blue Sapphire Cochin, and Rooster- Possibly Bantam black Brahma Hybrid. He's a goofy looking guy- Purple waffle cone.

Hello to BYC! Introducing myself today. I am fairly new to backyard chicken farming. I have 6 hens and a Rooster. One of the girls is a bantam, as is the rooster. "The Team" is: Buff Orpington, Buff Brahma, Laced Golden Wyandotte, Americuana, White Speckled Sussex, and my Bantams- Blue Sapphire Cochin, and Rooster- Possibly Bantam black Brahma Hybrid. He's a goofy looking guy- Purple waffle cone.
Welcome to byc! May we see pics of your chickens?❤️

awww he sounds really cute. Can you share a picture of him? I’d love to see him. welcome to BYC. It’s great to meet you.

Back
Top Bottom