Hello-New from Fl!

SilverChic

Chirping
May 15, 2024
When my children were small we had chickens, but as they got older we slowly moved away from raising anymore. Now, my daughter has a child of her own, she is starting to raise them again and that has sparked my desire to raise some as well.

She has 5 that are 4 weeks old and a friend who has chickens gave her 15 eggs which 9 hatched over mother's day weekend. So it begins! We are all excited to start this new adventure!

Im glad she found this group to help us provide the best care for our feathered family.

When my children were small we had chickens, but as they got older we slowly moved away from raising anymore. Now, my daughter has a child of her own, she is starting to raise them again and that has sparked my desire to raise some as well.

She has 5 that are 4 weeks old and a friend who has chickens gave her 15 eggs which 9 hatched over mother's day weekend. So it begins! We are all excited to start this new adventure!

Im glad she found this group to help us provide the best care for our feathered family.
Welcome. So happy the family is once again raising chickens. Is your daughter a member?

Back
Top Bottom