Hello! I just joined...

Kmdean82

Hatching
Mar 9, 2024
Hello everyone, I'm so happy I found you all. I do belong to FB pages, but I wanted something that also was not a fB page. I have 30 chickens in total, and 11 babies. I am specializing in mostly silkies and polish, but just found out I have 3 beautiful non-crowing boys in my coop of girls. Lol. I am so amazed by these boys. And they are all ameracaunas, once I get their new cubby bed set up, I will know who's eggs to incubate, and share with my community. A lavender male, and female, as well as black headed, brownish tan body. Reminds me of a beautiful hawk. My other boy, is lighter in color, with a little bit of black on his head and a line too that goes to his upper back. It's taken me 26 years to find a way to have my own income. I am technically disabled, but because of the mess of disability being under politics, not medicine, they go on the other halfs income, instead of medical records, and history, I've been sick since I was 3, severe mind bending personality changing floor dropping pain, 1 week every month, till I got in my later teens days of pain were added on, then even worse and more so after having my 2 sons now 17 & 18. It's not been an easy life in any means, but I find the good, and joy, cuddlyness, in every day. And my chickens and hatching has been so amazing and enjoyable. Once some being to feather I'll keep what I'm wanting and needing. Sell the rest of those babes, till my next batch hatch. No money in it yet for me. A few things I have to do before I can begin. I'm also selling eggs to eat, and for others to incubate and hatch themselves as well, but I'm waiting on my egg cartons to arrive so I can truly begin my own job for the first time in a long time. And not be on a schedule like a regular work week. And I love this! Thank you all very much. Enjoy the picture I've attached. It won't let me attach most my pics. I'll add more as soon as I can. These are my Back yard egg layers, and 3 boys unknown at the time. This is when they were getting ready to be moved into their new coop.

Karen Dean

Attachments

• 20231004_004239.jpg
    20231004_004239.jpg
    366.3 KB · Views: 23
Hello everyone, I'm so happy I found you all. I do belong to FB pages, but I wanted something that also was not a fB page. I have 30 chickens in total, and 11 babies. I am specializing in mostly silkies and polish, but just found out I have 3 beautiful non-crowing boys in my coop of girls. Lol. I am so amazed by these boys. And they are all ameracaunas, once I get their new cubby bed set up, I will know who's eggs to incubate, and share with my community. A lavender male, and female, as well as black headed, brownish tan body. Reminds me of a beautiful hawk. My other boy, is lighter in color, with a little bit of black on his head and a line too that goes to his upper back. It's taken me 26 years to find a way to have my own income. I am technically disabled, but because of the mess of disability being under politics, not medicine, they go on the other halfs income, instead of medical records, and history, I've been sick since I was 3, severe mind bending personality changing floor dropping pain, 1 week every month, till I got in my later teens days of pain were added on, then even worse and more so after having my 2 sons now 17 & 18. It's not been an easy life in any means, but I find the good, and joy, cuddlyness, in every day. And my chickens and hatching has been so amazing and enjoyable. Once some being to feather I'll keep what I'm wanting and needing. Sell the rest of those babes, till my next batch hatch. No money in it yet for me. A few things I have to do before I can begin. I'm also selling eggs to eat, and for others to incubate and hatch themselves as well, but I'm waiting on my egg cartons to arrive so I can truly begin my own job for the first time in a long time. And not be on a schedule like a regular work week. And I love this! Thank you all very much. Enjoy the picture I've attached. It won't let me attach most my pics. I'll add more as soon as I can. These are my Back yard egg layers, and 3 boys unknown at the time. This is when they were getting ready to be moved into their new coop.

Karen Dean
Hello Karen,

Lovely to have you on board.

Wow, that is quite a story and testimony.

Wishing you the very best for a good start of your job.

Back
Top Bottom