Hello from South Africa!

ChickenSA

Chirping
Nov 19, 2023
Hi I’m new!
I am in South Africa, and recently started down the slippery slope of keeping backyard chickens.. I now have a few Black Copper Marans, Araucana (only one), Ameraucana, Rhode Island Red, Potch Koekemoer, some Easter Eggers and a few duckling we hatched a week ago..
I’m in the process of building a 352 egg incubator, if anyone wants to see I’ll create a post for it

Hi I’m new!
I am in South Africa, and recently started down the slippery slope of keeping backyard chickens.. I now have a few Black Copper Marans, Araucana (only one), Ameraucana, Rhode Island Red, Potch Koekemoer, some Easter Eggers and a few duckling we hatched a week ago..
I’m in the process of building a 352 egg incubator, if anyone wants to see I’ll create a post for it
I'd love to see it. Sounds like a community model. That will take some good chicken match to fill with eggs not over 7 days old. Wishing you all the best with this project. I will cheat and by a 180 egg model that is being built in South Africa unless the manufacturing center has been moved elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom