Hello from MN

(1) Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? We have had chickens for over 10 years but recently we have very broody hens, which has never happened before.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? We have 14 chickens. 4 roosters and 10 hens.

(3) What breeds do you have? We currently have silkies. This is the first time we have had this breed.

(4) What are your favorite aspects of raising backyard chickens? We love watching them do their chicken thing. We also love the eggs.

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? I like to paint, play fetch with our 3 labs, and hang out with my family.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. Me and my husband have been married for 18yrs, we have two teenage daughters, three Labrador Retrievers, two house bunnies, five cats, and fourteen chickens. My husband is a roofer, and I am a rural mail carrier.

(7) Bonus: How did you find BYC, how long have you known about BYC, and what made you finally join our awesome community? I have been directed to this site several times by google and I love the questions and answers. I have used the advise on this site several times, so I decided to become a member.
Welcome. Cute picture you posted. We love pictures here.

Back
Top Bottom