Happy to Be Here in BYC.

Mar 27, 2024
Hello, I am Charles, 24 years old from Tanzania united republic of, in a place called Morogoro. I am very happy to be here.
Well, i have owned chickens for 5 years, i am also excited to learn new experience/things in here.
Currently, i do own 1000 laying chickens in my backyard chicken farm.
My favourite aspects of raising backyard chickens is mainly focused on business purpose of selling eggs, even though i love chickens, i do enjoy raising them honestly.
I also like surfing on the web, travelling, reading books/magazines and making new friends.
My family loves having chickens on our backyard, i am a doctor, also do owns goats and cows. Looking forward to meet some new helping faces in here.

Hello, I am Charles, 24 years old from Tanzania united republic of, in a place called Morogoro. I am very happy to be here.
Well, i have owned chickens for 5 years, i am also excited to learn new experience/things in here.
Currently, i do own 1000 laying chickens in my backyard chicken farm.
My favourite aspects of raising backyard chickens is mainly focused on business purpose of selling eggs, even though i love chickens, i do enjoy raising them honestly.
I also like surfing on the web, travelling, reading books/magazines and making new friends.
My family loves having chickens on our backyard, i am a doctor, also do owns goats and cows. Looking forward to meet some new helping faces in here.
Hello Charles!! Welcome to BYC! You have a very interesting introduction. I'm glad you joined us ~ it's nice to meet you!

Back
Top Bottom