Halloween/Thanksgiving Hatch-a-Long 2019

2C112060-7F3C-4454-BC0C-09EC06ECD520.jpeg
A946F5D4-1E88-45D5-A223-A2E8DD79853A.jpeg
2C112060-7F3C-4454-BC0C-09EC06ECD520.jpeg I seem to be terrible at posting photos, but I wanted to share. We have four chicks out of six eggs. The last chick to hatch is the top picture. The second picture shows all four. They are active, interested in sitting in their crumble but eating some too. They all appear healthy. I love my incubator. It’s a Brinsea Mini Advance and it made everything easy. And it’s very small so I can’t go crazy hatching!

Well my power went out... Lets hope and pray I still have a successful hatch.
Be sure to keep a close eye on the incubator once your power does get turned back on.
Make sure it doesn't get too hot.

We had an “unplanned” HAL!!! I have baby finches!!! I was checking the nest today to remove what I thought were non-fertile eggs and they’ve hatched!!! One baby is gone as it fell out of nest at some point today and not absolutely sure how many are in there for sure but I felt babies and DH saw movement so we left them alone. DH is excited and says we better get moving on a larger cage!!!

We had an “unplanned” HAL!!! I have baby finches!!! I was checking the nest today to remove what I thought were non-fertile eggs and they’ve hatched!!! One baby is gone as it fell out of nest at some point today and not absolutely sure how many are in there for sure but I felt babies and DH saw movement so we left them alone. DH is excited and says we better get moving on a larger cage!!!
:eek::celebrate

Are these the ones in with the buttons?

We need a picture.
I bet they are so ugly they are cute.

Back
Top Bottom