Green Coop Brand

Eggcessive

Wrangler
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Apr 3, 2011
southern Ohio
We have a coop that is an old barn, but want a small second coop for breeding or separating. I'm looking at Green Coops--does anyone have experience with these? I want a sturdy coop that is well-built.

Im not sure if your aware or not but we have a coop section on the BYC https://www.backyardchickens.com/coopdesigns.html Check it out
thumbsup.gif

We love ours and it is very well built. We have the Elizabeth. It is the first white one shown on there site under large coops. They were wonderful to work with also. I needed our nesting boxes on the ends and six windows because of the hot climate we live. It was no problem for them. It came within 2 weeks from ordering. I would recommend their coops. We love ours.

Wow I did go to the site and love the design. The Elizabeth is very pretty. What I like is the 15 foot "Deluxe" Enclosed Run
for the back yard or maybe even put on wheel to move to the driveway or around the yard. I am impressed.

auntie hattie did you get the enclosed run or just the coop?

Just the coop. They didn't have that on their site when I ordered mine but I wish they would have! We had to build one and it isn't as nice as that one. They really do a nice job on their coops. Here is my coop.
97968_img_3573.jpg

How is this coop holding up? I do not have time to put toward building a coop -- I'd love to, but 4 little kids, a job where I work weekends while hubby works weekdays, and everything just means I can't right now -- and was looking at this one. The speed of delivery is quite appealing, and the options are super nice.

Back
Top Bottom