Granny's gone and done it again

Ok, remember when I said I needed someone to come out and drain my water heater? Austin corrected me. No..I did not mean drain the whole doggone water heater. šŸ˜ I should have used the word..flush. He knows a plumber and told him that I was interested in draining my water heater. The man was quite polite and said, that isn't done anymore. ~ Guess they used to ~ He said that it does need to be flushed. Oh dear.

For the record, I fell in love with Goose before you decided to get him. He was pretty special. Dangit, now I'm crying. Dawg, Star very kindly shared him with us from the start.
Iā€™m sorry :( Iā€™ll keep you posted on future adventures with Sandy (gooseā€™s breeder). I am fully intending on getting another from her again.

In heartwarming news, Kiraā€™s bestie, honey, has recovered enough from her spay to have play dates again. Hubs sent me this pic this morning:

IMG_8827.jpeg

Iā€™m sorry :( Iā€™ll keep you posted on future adventures with Sandy (gooseā€™s breeder). I am fully intending on getting another from her again.

In heartwarming news, Kiraā€™s bestie, honey, has recovered enough from her spay to have play dates again. Hubs sent me this pic this morning:

View attachment 3838260
Awwwwww

AI is amazing. I put a few words into this app that makes songs with the words you suggest. I did one about my husband. I cried. They added just the right things too. Perfect. https://suno.com/song/22b65f96-e40a-4296-bc1c-3791e41177c1
That's so sweet, Cynthia! I never would have thought to do that.

Iā€™m sorry :( Iā€™ll keep you posted on future adventures with Sandy (gooseā€™s breeder). I am fully intending on getting another from her again
Oh wow. That'll be fun! But ... ya know, there'll never be another Goose. šŸ˜‰ ā¤ļø

AI is amazing. I put a few words into this app that makes songs with the words you suggest. I did one about my husband. I cried. They added just the right things too. Perfect. https://suno.com/song/22b65f96-e40a-4296-bc1c-3791e41177c1
That is way cool. I love it! Does it cost?
Ok, remember when I said I needed someone to come out and drain my water heater? Austin corrected me. No..I did not mean drain the whole doggone water heater. šŸ˜ I should have used the word..flush. He knows a plumber and told him that I was interested in draining my water heater. The man was quite polite and said, that isn't done anymore. ~ Guess they used to ~ He said that it does need to be flushed. Oh dear.
Whats the difference?

View attachment 3838260
you been blowing that wacky weed in her face? hahahaa

Back
Top Bottom