Granny's gone and done it again

Stop it. Nobody deserves fibro. Or cancer. Or fatty liver. Or spina bifida. We just live in a fallen world, corrupted by sin, and so we all suffer. The Good Book says the sun shines and the rain falls on the wicked and righteous alike. One day it will all be made new. WE can all be made new. If we choose Him who makes us new.
I always told my kids, life happens. It's how we react to it that counts.

Idk when, how, or

Why I got fibromyalgia. I must have done something bad to deserve this!
Man, then I must have really been bad. I have Fibromyalgia, Myelopathy, Peripheral Neuropathy, Occipital Neuralgia, and Vestibular Migraines..oh..and Binocular Vision Disorder. 🤪

I guess thats better than no rain at all. Supposed tp rain here all week. So far they havent lied .
Today was the first of three days in a row of sunshine for us. Livin' it!

Yes. I did tell him that if he got a fever again to get back to the hospital. I said, I know you know to. He said he did. So, hopefully he won't have to.
Wow, I hope they get those infections under control for him, Cynthia!

Man, then I must have really been bad. I have Fibromyalgia, Myelopathy, Peripheral Neuropathy, Occipital Neuralgia, and Vestibular Migraines..oh..and Binocular Vision Disorder. 🤪
I don't even know what all I have any more. But I spent 3 hours with a neurologist Thursday checking me for short-term memory loss. Result: no worries, I'm fine! Whew! Honestly though, I did cheat on some of the tests ...

I don't even know what all I have any more. But I spent 3 hours with a neurologist Thursday checking me for short-term memory loss. Result: no worries, I'm fine! Whew! Honestly though, I did cheat on some of the tests ...
I just went through the tests for dementia. I did good too. :)

Back
Top Bottom