Granny's gone and done it again

Convo between Tom and I. Today is mothers day..Oh is it/ Happy mothers day.
Robert never does.
Has Robert been taught that he is supposed to? Has anyone taken him to a store and told him or showed him how to pick out a card for you, or to buy you a bouquet of flowers? These things have to be taught even to kids who do not have the challenges Robert has. If Tom has not taught him these things then you need to. You can do it kindly.

I hope everyone is having a good day. Im hungry but its too early to fix dinner yet. Watching Ironside. They had some good actors on there . Special guests they called them. I can't remember the names.
My coffee pot is a sometimes pot now. The switch is bad. Took about 15 times of pushing it til it came on.

Has Robert been taught that he is supposed to? Has anyone taken him to a store and told him or showed him how to pick out a card for you, or to buy you a bouquet of flowers? These things have to be taught even to kids who do not have the challenges Robert has. If Tom has not taught him these things then you need to. You can do it kindly.
I have told him these things a few times. Sometimes I think he hates me.

I hope everyone is having a good day. Im hungry but its too early to fix dinner yet. Watching Ironside. They had some good actors on there . Special guests they called them. I can't remember the names.
My coffee pot is a sometimes pot now. The switch is bad. Took about 15 times of pushing it til it came on.
Uh oh. Time for a new one. Hope it doesn't have a short in it somewhere.

Im sorry. Have you ever told us why you have them and not the bio mom?
My daughter has mental health issues and had them taken away from her years ago. An accident happened when they were little and one of them was hurt, she's not capable of keeping them safe.

Back
Top Bottom