Granny's gone and done it again

Chores got done a little late but done. Didn't do much but pick the last of the peas before the coming storms finish them off. To much tired left over from the hard days Friday and Saturday. I'm ready now to go on to bed. I will soon. l want to lay down and just let the world turn. It doesn't need any help from me. I'm going to town with Ma in the morning and get some chicken feed and human feed. If it is raining as forecast I may catch up on my rest.

Chores got done a little late but done. Didn't do much but pick the last of the peas before the coming storms finish them off. To much tired left over from the hard days Friday and Saturday. I'm ready now to go on to bed. I will soon. l want to lay down and just let the world turn. It doesn't need any help from me. I'm going to town with Ma in the morning and get some chicken feed and human feed. If it is raining as forecast I may catch up on my rest.
Doesn't she have a drs for tomorrow about her bones or something?

Well I found the neighbor who owns the dogs that got my hen. Great guy, young fella, new neighbor. Former Marine, brain injury. Gave me $20 for the hen, we gave him a dozen eggs and parted friends. It was worth the hen to get to know him. He'll be keeping his dogs confined. He really needs to around here or somebody will shoot them. I told him I don't want to, I'm not a good enough shot to do a proper job of it. 😟

Back
Top Bottom