Granny's gone and done it again

I had to remember 3 different words in my appointment yesterday after drawing a clock and putting the time she said on it. I still remember. Banana, sunrise, and chair. šŸ˜ƒ
I would imagine some kind of alcoholic drink called a Banana Sunrise, and picture it on a chair, a bright yellow chair. That's how I always pass those tests, I picture all three words together. The last time I took the test, about 20 years ago, the three words were dog, blue, pillow. Easy! A dog lying on a blue pillow! I still remember.

My tree in back. It will have yellow leaves for a while, then turn to green leaves. Scott and I planted it when it was just a twig. We kept it trimmed short for a while. It could be a lot taller. View attachment 3828832View attachment 3828831
Pretty!

Itā€™s pretty good. Iā€™m not a huge fan of ramen normally but the eggs add some extra protein and make it more filling lol you add them in right as you add the noodles and cook them with the noodles for the 3 mins you cook the noodles for or I cook a little longer than that lol
I whisk the hot soup as I drop the beat egg into it, and the egg shreds and cooks instantly. Egg drop soup! Add corn and peas for extra nutrients and flavor.

Puts me in mind of the song by Bobby Goldsboro, Honey, I miss you.
Have not thought of that song in years!

View attachment 3829017
From the tornado that went through on tuesday evening.
This is at one of my siblings place after considerable cleanup has already been done.
Oh Troyer, how sad! Lots of work ahead. Yet, praise God nobody hurt. :hugs

Lost a hen today, maybe two. While we were at church something got hold of at least one of my beautiful Sapphire Gems and left nothing but a pile of feathers ... or two. GC was home and says she heard a little disturbance but not much and my dogs didn't say ANYTHING! Later she and I walked around the house and two strange young dogs, both wearing collars, came out of the trees, grinning and waggiing and wanting to be friendly ... but I hollered at them and chased them off, pretty sure they are the culprits. I took pics of all my birds tonight and will be examining them later to see who's missing. Will be walking around armed for a while and keeping my feathered children locked up! :mad:

1715483279738.png

Lost a hen today, maybe two. While we were at church something got hold of at least one of my beautiful Sapphire Gems and left nothing but a pile of feathers ... or two. GC was home and says she heard a little disturbance but not much and my dogs didn't say ANYTHING! Later she and I walked around the house and two strange young dogs, both wearing collars, came out of the trees, grinning and waggiing and wanting to be friendly ... but I hollered at them and chased them off, pretty sure they are the culprits. I took pics of all my birds tonight and will be examining them later to see who's missing. Will be walking around armed for a while and keeping my feathered children locked up! :mad:
I am so sorry

Back
Top Bottom