Granny's gone and done it again

My tree in back. It will have yellow leaves for a while, then turn to green leaves. Scott and I planted it when it was just a twig. We kept it trimmed short for a while. It could be a lot taller.
20240511_110920.jpg
20240511_110946.jpg

I had to remember 3 different words in my appointment yesterday after drawing a clock and putting the time she said on it. I still remember. Banana, sunrise, and chair. 😃
I remember that test. I couldnt remember any of the words.
I told Austin that I e been pretty depressed lately. Had to answer questions yesterday on just that during my visit. He did ask me if I wanted to up my celexa.
40 is as high as it goes I was told. Thats why they started me on Abilify and that gave me the tremors.

Ive never had that
It’s pretty good. I’m not a huge fan of ramen normally but the eggs add some extra protein and make it more filling lol you add them in right as you add the noodles and cook them with the noodles for the 3 mins you cook the noodles for or I cook a little longer than that lol

It’s pretty good. I’m not a huge fan of ramen normally but the eggs add some extra protein and make it more filling lol you add them in right as you add the noodles and cook them with the noodles for the 3 mins you cook the noodles for or I cook a little longer than that lol
is the yolk cooked through?

Back
Top Bottom