Granny's gone and done it again

Do you have one of those things that helps pound t posts in the ground?
Yes and a heavy duty step stool to make it easier to drive the 8' posts in for the pole Lima beans. I went to sleep in my chair. Heading for my bed for a real nap. I'll be back working by3:30 so I can get another 4 hours in. Ma is staying in the house most of the day today as our youngest is here helping her do somethings. BBL

Yes and a heavy duty step stool to make it easier to drive the 8' posts in for the pole Lima beans. I went to sleep in my chair. Heading for my bed for a real nap. I'll be back working by3:30 so I can get another 4 hours in. Ma is staying in the house most of the day today as our youngest is here helping her do somethings. BBL
sounds like a good plan Larry.

I have to fix something for Tom and I to eat soon. Even though they are microwave dinners I am still dreading it.
My DR noticed my tremors a few months ago and decided I needed to stop my antidepressant meds . She stopped cold turkey which is something your not supposed to do. I had some pretty bad side effects from it for at least a month then my depression got worse. I am still battling it.

Back
Top Bottom