Granny's gone and done it again

I actually slept last night. It was too windy to use the fire pit, and this morning everything is damp. The place here is a beehive of activity, vehicles coming and going. Roosters crowing and people talking. I hope when the sun comes up, it will get warmer and not be windy. Plus I really need to sell the chickens and that goat.
Hope all of you have a good day.

No sleep last night, and tonight it's chilly and I am sleeping in the trailer, if I can get to sleep. Supposed to rain tomorrow, I hope they're wrong.
Sure glad that you slept better last night and you don't get rained out. Many years ago I was at a special outdoor event as a vendor when the weather forecast was for rain and not very many shoppers showed up. It never rained a drop and it was a beautiful day.

I actually slept last night. It was too windy to use the fire pit, and this morning everything is damp. The place here is a beehive of activity, vehicles coming and going. Roosters crowing and people talking. I hope when the sun comes up, it will get warmer and not be windy. Plus I really need to sell the chickens and that goat.
Hope all of you have a good day.
Good luck on a successful swap

Good luck on a successful swap
Thank you! It just started raining... I sold my goat, one pair of chickens, two incubators, one of my ceramic chickens, so far.
20240504_104635.jpg

Back
Top Bottom