Granny's gone and done it again

I dont know how I did it but I managed to blow $450.plus at walmarts today. All the pet supplys and TP&PT I guess it added up. I also, looking back realize I was not in my right mind. I had a huge sugar drop with 2 isles to go. Robert hurried to the back of the store and grabbed a chocolate milk for me. I remember sucking it down then being in line watching Robert put 2 buggys full of crap on the thingy. Then sitting in the car. I had enough sense to sit there and let the milk work its magic..

I dont know how I did it but I managed to blow $450.plus at walmarts today. All the pet supplys and TP&PT I guess it added up. I also, looking back realize I was not in my right mind. I had a huge sugar drop with 2 isles to go. Robert hurried to the back of the store and grabbed a chocolate milk for me. I remember sucking it down then being in line watching Robert put 2 buggys full of crap on the thingy. Then sitting in the car. I had enough sense to sit there and let the milk work its magic..
Sound like you went shopping without a list and a plan for menus for the week. Having a plan and sticking to it will save you a lot of money in a years time.... HTH. goodnight again. Got side tracked looking for garden seed.

Wow that’s alot of moolah

Back
Top Bottom