Granny's gone and done it again

I have no birds now that free range for very long and only if I'm out there with them. About 8 roosters can be out around the house during mid day. Not before. Attacks seem to come after daylight but very early. I need to install a camera to find out what I'm dealing with so I will know how to eliminate the threat.
I am thinking fox if there are no feathers at the murder scene.

How much are they, and how many acres are needed? I have space, I just don't want to take all the deer/hunting space away. It would also change plans to head south and live on a lake. Which seems unlikely cause that would mean close neighbors and I really like having space.

you can keep about 3 yaks on the same amout of space/land as a single cow. They do NOT need grain, just pasture and hay. You can harvest/brush their hair/fiber out for spinning, eat them. Can live 25 to 30 years. I have friends with cows still calving at 25 yrs old.

IYAK.org had a lot of great information on them

How much are they, and how many acres are needed? I have space, I just don't want to take all the deer/hunting space away. It would also change plans to head south and live on a lake. Which seems unlikely cause that would mean close neighbors and I really like having space.

the 2 pg one's are 3,000 for the pair, But really your getting a total of 4. Both are Registered with IYAK. Bangs vaccinated. The rest it depends on how many you take LOL

I'm doing pretty good. Surgery went well, so says the dr. I was numb..dead numb. It was creepy. Thank heavens my feeling is back. I still can't bend the finger. Therapy I'm sure. The pain isn't bad! The dr. sent a prescription for oxycodone. 😮 I didn't get it. I'm taking Advil. Works fine. Here's my view today as I slept, then woke up, to this. :) Moisture until Monday. I'm loving the clouds. View attachment 3783057

I'm glad it went well. Happy healing!

Back
Top Bottom