Granny's gone and done it again

View attachment 3783007

Shoe again, just need to clean it up a little before updating the for sale notice.

View attachment 3783008
Sunny Delight , pg and for sale , another updated pic.

How much are they, and how many acres are needed? I have space, I just don't want to take all the deer/hunting space away. It would also change plans to head south and live on a lake. Which seems unlikely cause that would mean close neighbors and I really like having space.

I'm doing pretty good. Surgery went well, so says the dr. I was numb..dead numb. It was creepy. Thank heavens my feeling is back. I still can't bend the finger. Therapy I'm sure. The pain isn't bad! The dr. sent a prescription for oxycodone. 😮 I didn't get it. I'm taking Advil. Works fine. Here's my view today as I slept, then woke up, to this. :) Moisture until Monday. I'm loving the clouds.
20240326_180440.jpg

I'm doing pretty good. Surgery went well, so says the dr. I was numb..dead numb. It was creepy. Thank heavens my feeling is back. I still can't bend the finger. Therapy I'm sure. The pain isn't bad! The dr. sent a prescription for oxycodone. 😮 I didn't get it. I'm taking Advil. Works fine. Here's my view today as I slept, then woke up, to this. :) Moisture until Monday. I'm loving the clouds. View attachment 3783057
:celebrateHappy for you!

Back
Top Bottom