Granny's gone and done it again

That's great. How is she doing with Bandit? Are they buddies yet?
Im not sure. Bandit growks and barks but she doesnt pay attention to it and He wants to lick inside her mouth which is pretty gross to me. They lay next to each other fine. I think he just doesnt like her high energy.

Im not sure. Bandit growks and barks but she doesnt pay attention to it and He wants to lick inside her mouth which is pretty gross to me. They lay next to each other fine. I think he just doesnt like her high energy.
It's staggering to think you have a 3rd dog in the house that has higher energy than Bandit! :th

I guess he's matured some since I've seen him.

Pi is maturing. I'm trying to get some meat on his ribs, though. He's done growing up (I think) so growing out is next (I hope). Considering getting another pup so he will have a buddy.
shhhhh... haven't talked to hubs yet...

Alley, how old are your emu chicks? They look so big in your profile pic. Are they friendly?
Buckeye was hatched 4/28, the 2 blondes were hatched 5/1 and 5/9. I feel like they are huge but only cause I remember them being small. My girls are friendly, my boys are more stand offish. I hope they become as friendly as Buckeye, some days they are more curious than others.

It's staggering to think you have a 3rd dog in the house that has higher energy than Bandit! :th

I guess he's matured some since I've seen him.

Pi is maturing. I'm trying to get some meat on his ribs, though. He's done growing up (I think) so growing out is next (I hope). Considering getting another pup so he will have a buddy.
shhhhh... haven't talked to hubs yet...
He has not matured. LOL He will be my forever puppy. We took all his toys away when the pup came. He showed he was possessive over them with the last dog. I am hoping to give them back soon.
A new pup? Cool, are you ready for all that again? It will be a little easier since he will be able to follow Pi outside.

Buckeye was hatched 4/28, the 2 blondes were hatched 5/1 and 5/9. I feel like they are huge but only cause I remember them being small. My girls are friendly, my boys are more stand offish. I hope they become as friendly as Buckeye, some days they are more curious than others.
How many do you have now? Will they all be together in the same space?

He has not matured. LOL He will be my forever puppy. We took all his toys away when the pup came. He showed he was possessive over them with the last dog. I am hoping to give them back soon.
A new pup? Cool, are you ready for all that again? It will be a little easier since he will be able to follow Pi outside.
Oh no, not ready yet, but I will call a lady that's about a 5 hr drive to see if she is planning a litter, or if she knows anyone closer. I don't want to drive as far as we did for Pi.

Back
Top Bottom