Granny's gone and done it again

This is sureal. Snowed all day, going to all night. We are having roofs fall in on higher altitude homes. The pictures were so sad. The snow this afternoon was very wet because of the warmer temp..34. Here's just one photo. View attachment 3454600
Glad thats not your house @Cynthia12 Them poor people.

1680571352734.jpeg

Pretty Cap. they look like garden phlox

The top of my foot has been charlie horsing for 2 days now. I bought some gateraid but got sick trying to drink it. Nasty stuff.
This is what I do for charlie horses.
Mix one teaspoon of Blackstrap molasses into 12 ounces of warm water or milk and drink. If it doesn't ease the problem do it again in eight hours. For me it takes care of it every time.
If you don't have Blackstrap molasses regular molasses works as well.

Mix one teaspoon of Blackstrap molasses into 12 ounces of warm water or milk and drink. If it doesn't ease the problem do it again in eight hours. For me it takes care of it every time.
I dont have any. would honey work?

I dont have any. would honey work?
Molasses is rich in iron and other minerals.

Molasses (is) richer than honey in many minerals and vitamins, including iron, calcium, potassium, and B.

This is probably why molasses helps with muscle cramps. Honey may not help as much, or at all.

Sounds yummy, with the milk. Especially warm.

Back
Top Bottom