Granny's gone and done it again

Lost most of my birds and rabbits to a dog attack while I was sick. Now I have to rebuild everything. The coops and flocks. Was my fault. I should have sucked it up and been out there doing my job. I was weak and slept off a fever for four days. BTW summer fevers suck worse than winter fevers.
sorry for your losses. I know that feeling.

Happy Birthday Granny!
birthdayChick.jpg

Lost most of my birds and rabbits to a dog attack while I was sick. Now I have to rebuild everything. The coops and flocks. Was my fault. I should have sucked it up and been out there doing my job. I was weak and slept off a fever for four days. BTW summer fevers suck worse than winter fevers.
Doesn't sound like you could suck it up. Best you take care of you. Hope you're feeling better, besides the sad part. Sorry. šŸ˜”

Sorry I can't send you a fancy one Granny. I'm at the clinic.... šŸ˜ Think I'm having another dang kidney stone! :duc:mad::he:barnie
Oh no! Hope you get home soon. Feel better!

Sorry to hear that, how terrible.
Nosy me is asking... did you have covid?

Back
Top Bottom