Granny's gone and done it again

Y'all need to come to the midwest, Cherry. Missouri can throw a first class winter when it sets its mind to it. These pics were taken of our farm three years ago.View attachment 2942425View attachment 2942424
We have storms here in california that will kill you. White out conditions. All passes were closed for days. You have heard of the donner party right?

Last edited:
We have storms here in california that will kill you. White out conditions. All passes were closed for days. You have heard of the downer party right?
Yeah, some of them probably came from Missouri. Don't know if they were the eaters or the main course but knowing folks from the Show Me State, they were probably the eaters. Nothing folks from Missouri love more than a good home cooked meal.
:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau

Gotcha!

Yeah, some of them probably came from Missouri. Don't know if they were the eaters or the main course but knowing folks from the Show Me State, they were probably the eaters. Nothing folks from Missouri love more than a good home cooked meal.
:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau:lau

Gotcha!
I don’t think they cooked it.

Steak Tar Tar maybe? Or just real rare?

If I remember right. They didn't kill anyone. Just ate the deceased. In all seriousness, in their position, faced with certain death from starvation, which BTW is not an easy way to go, or doing the unspeakable, I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision for them to make.

I'm glad none of us will ever be placed in that position.

But back to winter! I want to see some California snow pictures. C'mon guys, I showed you mine, now show me yours.

Back
Top Bottom