Granny's gone and done it again

DM asked me if i helped somebody who was lingering by the register, I said yep! he's been helped. she said "of course he's been helped. you're avary. you're amazing."

also got complimented for my multitasking skills, as I was dressing buns, training a new guy, and working register.

also my Gm was talking with her about an employee who went behind their backs and from what I heard "should of called first".. my gm said "avary will always call me. she's the best"... then he told me about how my raise was approved! DM said "You deserve it avary. we're lucky to have you"

I just wanted to brag on myself for a second because I thought I would be horrible at this job. I had no hope in myself. My parents beat me up for days leading up to my first day telling me i'll get fired because i suck. now I am one of the most favorited, and valued employees. suck it parents, and suck it past avary. I'm doing wonderful

Do you like working?
oh yes, I do love my job. i have wonderful co-workers, it gets me out of the house, gives me something to do. I'm obsessed with cleaning so I get to clean constantly which is so fun. I get to talk to people at the register, I get to mess around with my co-workers.. etc. It has just been stressful this week!

food service is NOT for everyone---I waitressed for years part time. The customer is not always right, and having to "suck it up" is hard sometimes
sucking it up is hard. somebody called me a d!ck yesterday. I said thank you and turned around and went back to my job. You know, they aren't right. If you're crappy enough to yell at a 17 year old because something is wrong and you have to wait for your food to be remade, you aren't worth my time or energy.

all we did was forget to put bacon on his burger. i told him I can't take his burger back but i could get him a side of bacon. he screamed at me and told me to remake it. i said ok. he called me a D, i said thanks... re-printed his ticket and remade his food.

we have this one door dasher who comes in every other day and goes on and on about how we are too slow at our jobs

and one lady screamed at me because I rang up her food wrong. she was cussing me out because the burger we hadn't even made yet had rung up with tomato on it! Ma'am your burger isn't even made yet!!! its no big deal!!

DM asked me if i helped somebody who was lingering by the register, I said yep! he's been helped. she said "of course he's been helped. you're avary. you're amazing."

also got complimented for my multitasking skills, as I was dressing buns, training a new guy, and working register.

also my Gm was talking with her about an employee who went behind their backs and from what I heard "should of called first".. my gm said "avary will always call me. she's the best"... then he told me about how my raise was approved! DM said "You deserve it avary. we're lucky to have you"

I just wanted to brag on myself for a second because I thought I would be horrible at this job. I had no hope in myself. My parents beat me up for days leading up to my first day telling me i'll get fired because i suck. now I am one of the most favorited, and valued employees. suck it parents, and suck it past avary. I'm doing wonderful
What did I tell you? Didn't I tell you? I told you! You ARE amazing! I'm glad somebody IRL finally recognized it and told you! Now, never stop believing it, no matter WHO tells you otherwise! 😄

Back
Top Bottom