Granny's gone and done it again

I sold 6 chicks today and another lady wants some , but she seems wishy washy.
I hate the wishy-washy ones. Had a woman message say she wants all 20 chicks. Asked for a time and never responded
I had others wanting chicks. They came and got. 3 weeks later she was like I am coming for the chicks. I told her they all sold. I am a first come first get.
She blasted me in the group I advertised them in. I shared the PMs between us and where it was several weeks between messages from her.

I hate the wishy-washy ones. Had a woman message say she wants all 20 chicks. Asked for a time and never responded
I had others wanting chicks. They came and got. 3 weeks later she was like I am coming for the chicks. I told her they all sold. I am a first come first get.
She blasted me in the group I advertised them in. I shared the PMs between us and where it was several weeks between messages from her.
People suck.

evening all , Just a box lunch today. LOL

Box  Lunch.jpg

we were in the upper 60's today. And Angie was looking for an excuse NOT to go to work at Walmart. AND since Robert pussed out on me coming in so Mike and I could go out and fix what Rod farked up in the rodeo grounds. She watched and Mike and I did get to the farm and had to take the sucker rod apart and then haul the BENT piece up to the shop , heat it with a acetline torch and then bend it back into "sort of straight". BUT got the rodeo grounds all fixed and you can now open the one gate as well. Trying to figure out just how he managed to bend a piece of 1/2 think steel rod into about a 49* angle and just the bottom rod.

Rod and Robert slept most of the 4-5 hours we were out there.

Back
Top Bottom