Granny's gone and done it again

They're hard to beat. I used soapy water which helped some. Then I sprinkled 7 dust on the ground around the stems. They say if you wait until later in the year to plant the bugs will have given up and moved on. Apparently they emerge from wherever expecting a feast. If it's not there they move out. Never tried that method.
They're hard to beat. I used soapy water which helped some. Then I sprinkled 7 dust on the ground around the stems. They say if you wait until later in the year to plant the bugs will have given up and moved on. Apparently they emerge from wherever expecting a feast. If it's not there they move out. Never tried that method.
That sounds like an old granny tale.

Good morning all. Was another busy day yesterday...ugh. 7E25E80E-50FC-4F9A-87E4-BCCB7CDF1EE6.jpeg

and im not a schedule person, but if somebody doesn't tell me about something, then it suddenly happens, I can't deal

there was one point where I was sleeping in my parents room, so they could keep a eye on me. My siblings asked if they could sleep in there, my parents said yes. I FLIPPED. If they would of told me 2 hours ago so i could prepare, i'd be fine. But they didn't, and that sudden difference i didn't see coming sent me for a loop!
I understand that, I hate when things are unannounced. I flip out and get dizzy as hell.

Back
Top Bottom