Granny's gone and done it again

IF it isn't an inconvience to you, then let her so that she can get the holiday pay.

JFD. That is probably because I am older. :lau
Hol-ee-day pay? What’s that? Lol.
My husband has already promised me that when I segue to a wheelchair he will trick it out for me so it will pop wheelies!

I'm holding him to that promise. I have my motorcycle rating on my license and while I don't like street riding all that much I have a Zuma 70 cc scooter and two dirt bikes that I used to LOVE to ride. Especially my Yamaha 125 dirt bike that I used to ride on our trails in our timber.

Mind you I said that in the past tense. I asked the doctor if I could ride and he told me to ask him after I had another Dexa Scan done on my bones. If my density had improved from the prolia he might loosen up my restrictions.

I'm a realist though. I know with the degenerative disc disease in my neck and lumbar spine it isn't going to happen. My dirt bikes are parked in our barn, my Zuma in our shop, I look at them and cry, Granny. Same with my bikes that I used to race on. I can't ride an upright bike any longer. Only my racing trike. If life gives you lemons you make lemonade so when I ride, I ride my trike. I know I can't race any longer either but I do enjoy pedaling around the neighborhood and getting strange looks from the Amish.

Okay, here is that post blizzard show removal from in front of our house back in Illinois.

Friends of ours had a zuma. Pack the family up on it and cruise around the desert lol
AND have her sue me for assault NO WAY IN H3LL !! Beside I am used to dealing with "behavior clients" so I knew what to do.
Wisely done twist.
Wow exciting life in Dickerson.
And this is where I’ll stop for now. Gotta get to work. Been busy lately. Goose is booked for his final round of puppy shots on Friday. Thank gosh cause....I need to be able to talk him on adventures.

Attachments

• 7B337D98-C7BA-4077-87EF-113592E48C77.jpeg
    7B337D98-C7BA-4077-87EF-113592E48C77.jpeg
    513.6 KB · Views: 0
Not the whole state? My county opted out of being part of the Bay Area covid region. State is not counting available empty ICU beds because they are not staffed... because they are empty. :idunno County says we have 40% available, state says 2%. So our county supervisor opted out. Best thing he's ever done. So you can still get a haircut!
15% is the governator's threshold for lock down. Hopefully we won't reach that. Sadly, I think we will, but I will keep hoping.
I know San Diego was wanting to, but didn’t know opting out was an option.
And even the state's statistics show the spread is not happening in the small businesses. It's so arbitrary.
Yeah. I feel a lot more comfortable getting my bits waxed than going to the grocery store...
All the SBO are going under. They don’t care about the middle class. Just the wealthy. It is really sad.
Yep.
NEW CHICKENS ???? Oh man Has Wishing gone and done it again?
And with this I need to get back to payroll.

Back
Top Bottom