Granny's gone and done it again

I have pond envy. I think being around water has a calming effect. Have always wanted to make a koi pond, but don't want to listen to a pump running all the time. Same idea with a hot tub. Sensitivity to the noise (and the ridiculously high power rates in CA) keep me from it.
Put the pump on a timer. No need for it to run all night

Put the pump on a timer. No need for it to run all night
Then I'd hear it during the day. Even the neighbor's hot tub drove me crazy and it was on a timer.
Oh! Maybe a waterfall... that would drown out the pump noise.
We probably won't be staying here forever. No sense building the perfect pond and then leave it.

Sorry Granny. Hate to leave you, but I have to get SOMETHING done today. Seramas didn't even get their kale last night.
I will try to be back later tonight. :hugs

They have Keto bread at Costco! :woot Going to try to use it for stuffing for Thanksgiving.

You are talking real alcohol? I thought you meant a flavored creamer. They already said, no booze with your meds. :hmm

Million dollar question, that is.
Answer... after all the lawsuits are settled.

Oh my! :lol:

Yes! I feel like I vote against more than for.

Tell them that is what you want for your present, the tree up. That's what I do every year. Didn't Tom feel bad about no anniversary present for you? Good way to redeem himself!

There are just some things people don't need to see.

:duc He does know how to clean toilets and vacuum?
Yes, as a matter of fact he cleaned the downstairs bathroom and much of the greatroom.

Back
Top Bottom