Granny's gone and done it again

All the plywood is on! And exterior paint is done.
20200630_180146.jpg

Hang on I must have a pic somewhere. Or screenshot a video....
That does explain it very well. Can't really climb up onto the cooktop and crawl over to the cabinets.

I dont get it
Freud: Id, Ego, Super-ego
"According to Freud psychoanalytic theory, the id is the primitive and instinctual part of the mind that contains sexual and aggressive drives and hidden memories, the super-ego operates as a moral conscience, and the ego is the realistic part that mediates between the desires of the id and the super-ego."

So his head is purple for a few days until it scabs good. Gotta be careful because of flies.
Well on the plus side there is no more scur!

That does explain it very well. Can't really climb up onto the cooktop and crawl over to the cabinets.

Freud: Id, Ego, Super-ego
"According to Freud psychoanalytic theory, the id is the primitive and instinctual part of the mind that contains sexual and aggressive drives and hidden memories, the super-ego operates as a moral conscience, and the ego is the realistic part that mediates between the desires of the id and the super-ego."

Well on the plus side there is no more scur!
Yes, for now. His grow straight back into his head if not cut. This one he wouldn't let me get a couple months ago when I did the other. It's been bugging him so it had to go.

Back
Top Bottom