Granny's gone and done it again

My feet are almost back to normal. I got my shoes on w/o problem. That wasnt a bad hospital . The cath lab was right next to the front doors and parking. They were going to move Tom upstairs to a reg. room after they admitted him and he wouldnt let them. He said Im staying right here next to the front doors .

Yes, me too. It will all be worth it if he walks again, so keep him healthy and keep him following dr's orders.
Are you taking precautions for the corona virus going around? Wash your hands really good (a lot) and don't touch your face.
You told me that before we went to the hospital and I cant believe how many times I caught myself touching my face ! I even play w/ my lower lip. Every time I did it I would think dang it Lynda !

You told me that before we went to the hospital and I cant believe how many times I caught myself touching my face ! I even play w/ my lower lip. Every time I did it I would think dang it Lynda !
:yesss: I'm not much of an alarmist about things like this, but I really don't think Tom would do well if he was exposed. Most of the deaths are in older people. 80 is average age for those who don't make it. Wouldn't be good for you either with your heart and all, so go ahead and be a little paranoid about it to protect yourselves. Get some hand sanitizer... if you can find it. Stores are sold out!

I didnt even know I had a habit of playing w/ my lip ! I will fold it in the middle and pinch the 2 sides together. All on my bottom lip Hahahahaa
That probably from wanting a cig. You are used to having something touching your lips and miss it when you aren't smoking.

Back
Top Bottom